3.04.2011

Memories, memories...

Well, an exciting thing happened yesterday! The wedding pictures were finally posted on our photographers website. Abby did a fantastic job and we will have these photos as memories for the rest of our lives. How exciting! You can see the photos here. And leave a comment on the page if you adore them as much as I do!

One of the most exciting things about this blog is that I can go all the way to the beginning of this journey and read about the many things that have happened in my life. It is, basically, a journal. AND a sweet thing happened the other night: my father-in-law told me that he finally discovered this blog...and loves it! That makes me so happy. I can't wait to blog about our time in California. And, well, our time in the Air Force.

Wanted to share this photo that I found the other day. This was the day that Tim asked my parents for my hand in marriage. All the way back in October of 2007. I do believe that a week later, on October 27, 2007, he proposed. It has been such a beautiful journey and I wouldn't change a single moment of it.

Mom, Tim, and Dad. October 2007.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment