7.22.2014

life: family photos...

Over the past few weeks the hubby and I have had the privilege of introducing our sweet baby boy to our Texas family. What a joy it has been to see everyone's faces. He is quite popular already and spoiled rotten. 
While we are visiting, I asked if we could take a family photo on my moms side. We have a photo that was taken about 12 years ago with my great grandmother. I can't find the original, but when I do I will post it. Now that Cogley has arrived I wanted a new one taken. My sweet Pa Pa passed away in January before he could meet Cogley, but I know he is watching us from above and loving that sweet boy. Sad that he isn't here to be in the picture. 
I love how it turned out and everyone looks semi-happy about it. Ha!
And of course, I had to have one of my sweet little family. Love my boys.
Not looking forward to leaving in a few weeks. But our time here has been priceless.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment