6.23.2015

Teaching: TpT Seller Challenge Week 2 Dare to Dream...

This weeks challenge was a bit hard. Think about how you want to grow your TpT business.
How do I want to grow?
Oh my!

Well, I gave it some thought and came up with 3 things that I would like to see happen over time.
My main goal in life has always been to be a stay-at-home mom. Unfortunately, we are not a place where that is possible. I love teaching and I love my babies. I miss them all day when I'm at school, but at home I dream of creating products and resources for my classroom.

One day I hope to grow my TpT business so much that I can work from home. To start that process I need to complete #1 and #2. Getting myself out there is going to be the key to success.

Fellow TpTers and Bloggers: What do you suggest???

Thanks and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Charlotte! I am visiting from the TpT Challenge. I love your goals! I'm going to follow you on your platforms now :) Check out my summer contest---www.mariadismondy.com/events I am giving away over $1000 in prizes with very LITTLE participation so far. There is a category for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying at home would be so nice! I love the way you added your button to the Dream list! :)

    ReplyDelete