10.09.2010

Church Scavenger Hunt



Today was the church scavenger hunt. No, we didn't search for things in the church. It was a church organized scavenger hunt for things around the town. It was AWESOME! I haven't had that much fun in a long time. There were four teams and each team had two hours to find the 15 items, take pictures, and have them emailed/texted to the judges by a certain time.


My team was able to find every item except for one, sad. But, the experience was fabulous.


Also, this morning was the youth skating event. We hung out with a few youth at the local skating rink and skated around. I felt very old, since it had been quite a while since I had skated last. Those kids were flying past me. :]


Last night was a all boys and one girl (that's me) poker game where I legitimately came in second, but Tim bought back in, which made him second. :]
It was so much fun and can't wait for the next game. Especially since I have apparently become very good at playing poker and can actually win. YAY-Go ME!! :]


As you can see I have had a busy weekend. Can't wait for no school on Monday!


Have a fabulous Sunday!


God Bless!




P.S.
Here is a pic at Tim's graduation. Forgot to mention that my baby graduated in August. WHOOP! So friggen proud of him!
Timmy and I at his graduation 8-21-10




No comments:

Post a Comment