10.20.2010

Wardens and Exams!



Good afternoon all. Well, a lot has happened in the last week. Tim received a letter last Tuesday saying that he was not selected as one of the 19 selected for the academy. We are sad, but Tim is optimistic. God didn't want us there and we are going to follow His way for us. He has already applied for border patrol and is looking into some other criminal justice jobs.


On an up note I passed my ESL certification exam that I took this past Saturday. The testing conditions were horrible and I just about made myself sick trying to figure out the "right" answers to all the questions, but I passed and that's all that matters. :]


Only one more test to take in November (and pass) and then I am one more step closer to graduation.


Received my graduation announcements in the mail last week and they are beautiful. I want to send them out right now, but I know that I need to wait until at least 3 weeks before the date. Ugh! :]


On a cute note, Tim and I went to hang out with our nephew, Peterface (aka Peter) :] on Sunday night and he was like a totally different baby. He is almost 7 months old and got a tube put in one of his ears last week. When we walked into the house he was happy and giggly and lovey. I had never seen him so responsive and cute. :] Anyways, he is huge and learning so many new things. Tim and I don't want to miss out on anything.




Here is Peterface, and myself, this past summer at the Grandparent's house. So, he's a bit bigger now. Such a cutie, though!


Thanks for reading and God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment