4.02.2011

Excuse me, it's April?

I thought we just started March. Jeepers. 

Moving on to more important news!


This is my uncle Clark and my brother.

Clark is mean. Why would I say such a thing about my sweet, sweet uncle? Because he played a nasty April Fool's joke on us and got us! Grr.

So, as everyone knows, yesterday was April Fool's. I truly, deeply despise this day. I am Gullible with a big ole fat G. I know it. And when Clark emailed mom yesterday morning saying that Nee Nee's (my grandmother) car had been stolen, I believed him. I thought to myself, "I told them not to park it outside the house. Of course it would get stolen. I wonder what's going to happen now? Was there anything valuable inside?....." For about an hour all I could think about was that stupid car. Then, mom texts me to let me know that she called Clark to get all the details and well, he said, "April Fool's!" 
I laughed for all of a second and then I was mad. :]
I should've known I would get fooled. Duh, I'm Charlotte. 
You know what this means?! War! Everyone just wait, wait until next April and we'll see who's laughing. :]

EEK! Now I've got to get planning on my BIG April Fool's joke. Crap. :]


God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Too many people are too mean to you! Next person that's mean to you has to deal with me and the capabilities of the United States Air Force! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who wrote this. :)

    ReplyDelete