It's been crazy. That's the best word. Crazy work, crazy home, crazy life.
1. My family came to visit over my October Break. It was so nice to have them here. They were able to see my classroom for the first time. My dad and brother got tattoos with Tim. We went to Hearst Castle. Shopped. Walked. Ate. Enjoyed each others company.
2. Timmy was reassigned to a new job in the AF. YAY! I am so excited for this time in his career. But, he left on Saturday for a 4 month training in Texas leaving me in California. Sad, but glad at the same time. We will see each other over Christmas break so I'm counting down the days.
3. I have been selling etsy stuff up a storm on the website and in person. So many people are letting me know that they want custom orders too! I am so pumped. Speaking of etsy: I am having a "thank you" discount going on until December 19, 2012. Use coupon code THANKYOU10 to get 10% off your entire purchase in my etsy shop!
4. I'm enjoying my iPhone5 SO much. So much so that I have a billion phone cases already. I'm addicted.
5. I just bought this tray from my friend, Kaylee! It is adorable and will go with all my Mackenzie-Childs. You can check out her Facebook page here.
6. I already decorated for Christmas. I know it isn't Thanksgiving yet, but I was in the mood after I played a few of my Christmas songs. There wasn't much to do, as you can see. :]
7. I joined the loveclub subscription boxes a few months back and I LOVE them so much! It's inexpensive and always full of cute stuff and coupons for later. Check her blog out as well.
8. ALSO, I have become addicted to instagram again. Check out my instagram page and follow me: chaholl2011
Ok I think that is all for now. Since Tim is gone for a while I plan on blogging A LOT more!
God Bless and have a fabulous Thanksgiving!